1. A. No, he can’t. B. The guitar and the piano. C. The guitar club.
2. A. At 7 ：30. B. At home. C. On her bike.
3. A. You* re welcome. B. Sorry，I can * t go out on school nights.
C. I like watching a movie.
4. A. Yes, he does. B. No, he is watching a movie.
C. Yes, he wants to watch TV.
5. A. Sorry, I can’t. B. You arc welcome. C. Yes, I’d like some noodles.
6. Where can the woman find the supermarket?
A. At the end of the road. B. On the left of their building.
C. In front of the building.
7. Where is the bank?
A. It，s next to the TV station. B. It’s next to the police station.
C. It’s next to the bus station.
8. Where was Lanlan Last night?
A. At home. B. In the cinema. C. In a restaurant
9. What did Lanlan do?
A. She watched TV. B. She listened to the radio.
C. She practiced her English.
10. How was the basketball game?
A. Boring. B. Interesting. C. Bad.
11. Lily likes eating food.
A. healthy B. unhealthy C.junk
12. What does Lily have for breakfast?
A. Chicken, tomatoes and broccoli. B. Eggs, bananas and chicken
C. Eggs，milk, bananas and bread.
13. How many kinds of food does she have for dinner?
A. 3. B. 4. C. 5.
14. What does Lily have for dessert?
A. Apple pies. B. Fruit salad. C. Carrots.
15. Why is Henry fat?
A. He eats too much unhealthy food. B. He doesn’t exercise.
C. He likes eating ice cream.
Where & Who Went to Beijing with her 16
Places to visit Tian’anmen Square, the Palace Museum and the Great 18
Food Cheap but 19
People Chinese people were 20
21. What____ great taste! Your cake tastes
A. a ； good B. / ； well C. a ； well D. /； good
22. —I heard that you have a lot of collections.
—Yeah, I will____ next time you visit me.
A. show it to you B. show you them
C. show you it D. show them to you
23. Either you____ Sally_____ to clean the house because you have grown up.
A. and； has B. or； has C. and; have D. or； have
24. Walking to school usually____ me half an hour. But it is only____ ride!
A. spends；20 minutes’ B. spend; 20 minutes
C. takes； 20 minutes D. takes; 20 minutes’
25. The mother walked into the bedroom quietly. She was afraid of
her sleeping baby.
A. waking up B. to wake up C. woke up D. waked up
26. — They said sorry to me and I accepted.
—It，s so nice____ you_____ blame (责怪)them for their mistakes.
A. of： to B. for； not to C. for； to D. of； not to
27. I can still remember ______him for the first time ten years ago. I forgot_____ him my phone number so we haven’t called each other so far.
A. to meet； to give B. meeting； giving C. to meet; giving. D. meeting； to give
28. There are two railway stations in Bengbu. One is in the city center, ____is in the south.
A. the other B. Another C. other D. others
29. —Where is Jimmy? His family_____ him.
—He _with his friends.
A. are looking for； is playing B. is looking for；played
C. is finding ； played D. are finding; is playing
30. There are few people in the market, ______?
A. is it B. isn’t it C. are there D. aren’t there
31. 一 Mum. Must I stay there the whole day?
—No, you____. You____ come back if you want.
A. mustn’t; can B. needn’t; must C. needn’t; may D. mustn’t; could
32. There are sixty _____ teachers in our school. But there aren’t many____ students here.
A. men； boy B. man ； boys C. men ； boys D. men ； boy
33. —What would you like to eat ?
—I’m not sure yet. I can’t decide_____.
A. to eat what B. how to eat C. what to eat D. what should eat
34.—I often hear Lynn____ _in the next room.
—Yeah, I also saw her _______the piano when I pass by. She is so talented in music.
A. sing ； playing B. singing； play C. sing； played D. singing； playing
35. I really can’t ____ the differences between the twins. But I know there must be______.
A. see； something different B. find out； different something
C. see ； different something D. find out； something different
36. Please ask John to __ the rules on the wall.
A. put on B. put off C. put up D. put down
37. If we work hard to achieve our dreams, the dreams will come true .
A. by the end B. at the end C. to the end D.in the end
38.—It rained so ______last light.
-Yes ，and it_____ stopped.
A. hard; hardly B. hardly ； hard
C. hard; hard D. hardly; hardly
39.-What size pizza would you like?
A. Yes, please. B.A large cup, please.
C. I'd like a small mutton pizza.
D. Tomato and egg pizza.
40.一 What does your teacher
一 He is of medium build____ a pair of glasses.
A.be like; with B. look like; has
C. like; with D. look like; with
VI.完形填空( 共10 小题,每小题1分;满分10 分)
Mother’s Day is celebrated in the U.S. It's also a holiday in some __41__ countries. It is on the that day mothers usually 43 second Sunday in May. It is a day to thank mothers. _42_flowers or cards. On the cards, children will write “Thanks, mom”，“To the best mother in the world” and so on.
Where does the idea for the holiday ______from? We should thank Miss Anna M.Jarvis. She brought up the idea of having such a day. She lived _45___ West Virginia. Her mother died on May 9 ，1905.
She had a deep love 46 her mother. She wrote letters to__47_ important persons. In her letters she asked them to decide a day for__48__ mothers. Then Mother's Day was made on the second Sunday in May by U.S.in 1913.
On Mother's Day，children give_ 49_ _to their mothers or the whole family go out and try to do something_ 50__for their mothers.
41. A. the other B. another C. others D. other
42. A. On B. At C. In D. Of
43. A. buy B. get C. send D. borrow
44. A. walk B. is C. come D. go
45. A. on B.at C. for D. in
46. A. over B.to C.at D. for
47. A. some B. any C. much D.A lot
48. A. both B. all C. none D. every
49. A. money B. presents C. rings D. food
50. A special B. difficult C. hard D. happily
Ⅻ.补全对话(共5 小题,每小题1分;满分5 分)
A: Hello, my name is Jane. I am your new neighbor.
B: Hello, I’m Tom. 51
A: Yes. I want to watch the movie Miss Granny 52
B: Yes, there is. It is on Bridge Street.
B: Walk along the road and turn left. Then you get to Bridge Street. 54
A: On，I see. How do you like the cinema?
B: It is big and chairs are very comfortable. 55 I think you can have a good time there.
A: Thank you very much.
B: You are welcome.
A. How long does it take me to get there?
B. Do you like Mary?
C. How can I get there?
D. I often go to the movies with my friends on weekends.
E. Can I help you?
F. Is there a cinema near here?
G. Walk 200 meters, and you can see it.
Rob and Lesley
Welcome you to a friendly family run pub.
19 Brinkley Rd Dullingham. Near Newmarket. Tel ：016 - 38507327
Beer Festival ： 29 April - 2 May
Adanms Best bitter. Broadside & Guest Beers
Traditional Pub Food served Mon - Fri
Opening Times： Monday to Friday 11 am -2:30 pm & 5 pm - 11 pm Saturday ： 11 am - 11 pm Sunday ： 12 noon - 2 ：30 pm & 7 pm - 10:30 pm
56. How many days does the Beer Festival last?
A. 3. B. 4. C. 5. D.6.
57. Tradition Pub Food is served every day except______.
A. Monday & Friday B. Saturday & Sunday
C. Monday & Tuesday D. Wednesday & Thursday
58. When can you drink in the pub on weekends?
A. 9 am. B. 11 ：20 pm. C. 10 ：30 pm. D. 10：50 ；
59. According to the advertisement, the pub is run by_____.
A. a family B. a house C. a farm D. a festival
60.During the festival，you can easily get______.
A. Adanms Best Bitter B. Broadside
C. Guest Beers D. all above
Jane Goodall is a woman scientist She studied chimpanzees in Africa for many years. Her study helps people understand how much chimpanzees (黑猩猩）behave like people.
Jane grew up in the English countryside and liked climbing trees and riding horses. Jane was not very interested in animals when she was a child. Then, one day，her father gave her a toy chimpanzee. From that day on, she became really interested in animals. When she was a 16 - year - old girl t Jane dreamt of studying wild animals in Africa. Jane’s mother said, “If you really want something, work hard and never give up. Then you will find a way. ” Jane’s mother was right. When she was 26, Jane arrived at the mountains of East Africa. She studied chimpanzees. She watched them for a long time and they became her friends. Jane learned more about their lives. Jane found that chimpanzees ate vegetables and fruit. They can even make and use tools - - just like people.
Jane’s study made her well - known all over the world. More and more people began to know her. She made her dream come true because she never gave up.
61. Where did Jane grow up?
A. Africa. B. America. C. Mountains. D. England.
62. How did she learn so much about the chimpanzees?
A. She made friends with them. B. She learned from her parents.
C. She fed a chimpanzee as a pet. D. She read a lot of books about chimpanzees.
63. What does the underlined word “behave” mean?
A.拥有 B.行为 C.学习 D.进食
64. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. Jane went to Africa at 16.
B. Her mother didn’t want her to study chimpanzees.
C. Chimpanzees can only use tools.
D. Jane didn’t have interest in animals at first.
65. What does the passage mainly tell us?
A. How to make friends with chimpanzees.
B. Love animals, love the earth.
C. Work hard and your dream will come true.
D. Parent’s love is important.
Hong Kong lias about 40 public (公共的）beaches. Some of the beaches are among the best in the world. People can go there for a swim. You can go to most of them by bus. To go to some beaches, you must take a boat. There are toilets, changing rooms and places to buy food and drink on most of the beaches.
You will swim there without danger if you remember these instructions:1.Never swim alone. 2. Never swim after a meal or when feel hungry or tired. 3. Do not stay in the water too long. 4. Never go out in a boat if you cannot swim.
Remember ： A red flag means that it is dangerous for anybody lo go into the water. A blue flag means that it is dangerous for children.
66. How many public beaches are there in Hong Kong?
67. Can people go to all the beaches by bus?
68. What can people find on most beaches?
69. If you want to swim without danger, can you swim after a meal?
70. Tom is 10 years old. Can he swim in the area with a blue flag? Why?
71. ______(milk) a cow is so hard for me.
72. There______(be) some fish and vegetables in the hamburger.
73. Many young students want to be______(art).
74. Tony______(fight) with his brother and got hurt.
75. The mother was________( worry) about her son.
76. Can I take a m_______( 口信）for you?
77. There are two kids，so you need to cut the apple into two h______(一半）.
78. We did an e________(优秀的）job in the final exams.
79. Do you know the h_______(髙度）of an elephant? It’s about 350cm.
80. Many n_____(自然的）materials(材料）arc becoming fewer and fewer. We need to protect the earth now.
81. She put on her clothes quickly to save time for breakfast.(对划线部分提问）__________ ____________she put on her clothes quickly?
82. It was snowy yesterday.(对划线部分提问）
__________ _____________the weather yesterday?
83. How old is your grandmother?(同义句）
84. Don’t forget to take your bag with you when you leave.(同义句）
__________ ____________take your bag with you when you leave.
85. We learnt how to make milk shake yesterday.(用 now 改写句子）
We __________ ____________how to make milk shake now.
假如你和你的同学玛丽（Mary),在六月10日（星期六）到敬老院（Old People’s Home)慰问了 老人，请把你们的活动情况用英语写一篇日记。
1. When and how did you get there?
2. What did you do there?
June 10th，2017 Saturday
Today my classmate Mary and I went to the Old People’s Home.
1. - IV.听力理解（共20小题,每小题1分;满分20分)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
B A B B C A A A A B A C B A A
16. parents 17. Sunny 18. Wall 19. delicious 20. friendly
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 29 40
A D B D A D D A A C C A C A D C D A C D
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
D A B C D D A B B A
51 52 53 54 55E
E F C G D
56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
B B C A D D A B D C
66. 40/Forty. 67. No, They can9 L
68. Toilets, changing rooms and places to buy food and drink.
70. No, he can* t. It’s dangerous for children.
71. Milking 72. Is 73. Artists 74. fought 75. worried
76. message 77. halves 78. excellent 79. Height 80. natural
81. Why did 82. How was 83. What’s ； age
84. Remember to 85. are learning
June 10th, 2017
Today my classmate Mary and I went to the Old People’s Home. We arrived there by p. m. First we cleaned the house and washed clothes for the old people. Then we talked with the old people. At last we sang and danced for them. They liked us very much. At about 5:30 p. m. we came back
We were a little tired, but we were very happy to help the old people.